Located on the second floor of Godwin Hall, the Student Support Services program at Mountain Empire Community College provides the following services for program eligible students:
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) for Biology
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) for Anatomy and Physiology
- Transfer Counseling and Planning
- Career Counseling and Planning
- Financial Literacy
- Informative Seminars and Workshops
- Academic Advisement and Course Selection
- Academic Success Assistance
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Financial Aid Assistance
MECC’s Student Support Services is a 100% free service funded by a grant through the US Department of Education. All of our services are FREE to qualifying MECC students. For students who do not meet the qualifications for the federal program, services are available via the Parallel Tutoring program funded by the MECC Foundation.
CLICK HERE for more information about about the Student Support Services and Talent Search program at Mountain Empire Community College.